Friday, 12 September 2014

Farewell Blogger, I've moved to WordPress!

I've decided to move to WordPress instead of blogger, because it seems to be faster, no Google+ integration is required (only reason I have a Google+ account is for Blogger) and inline LaTeX code seems to work. I also prefer the themes available on WordPress to Blogger too.

I've transferred all my posts, links and comments to WordPress. This is actually the second move for this blog, where it originated as a basic HTML website with a poor hosting provider. I then had to rewrite all my webpages for that website onto blogger. Thankfully, an Import/Export feature is supported between Blogger and WordPress!

WordPress URL - https://bsodtutorials.wordpress.com/


1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting web page and I have enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts contained on the website, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future.
    Psoriasis Oil
    Herbal Shampoo
    Antifungal Cream

    ReplyDelete